Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Africa response

With Josh's information I found out that the Africa people weren’t slaves for very long, but they suffered allot of discrimination. The concentration camps sound pretty bad, and not letting animal colored people have voting rights or very little rights at all is said. They had like revolutionary war over in South Africa, but it sounds different with the guerrilla war far. This information has showed me what kind of fighting has gone on in Africa over the many years. I see that with the fighting it’s not helping Africa to much its more likely making it worse.

Shannon’s wasn’t too different from what I learned in the book I had read from I knew about the diamonds and other riches that African rely on. The main cities I learned about though I didn’t know about them as much so it was nice to learn about the. Also I learned that Dutch were the first to settle in Africa I thought it was Britain. The other main income of the fruit and tobacco I didn’t know was a large part of Africa that was pretty cool to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment