Tuesday, March 24, 2009

India

Well it the 7th largest continent and the 2nd most populated one. It has one of the largest mountain ranges the Hymnals. It’s a third world country it’s not very developed yet, but I have read that they are starting to industrialize which is good the country needs to improve. Its people have a red dot on their head I really don’t know what it stand for, but I think it has something to do with their god which has like 6 arms which is kind of crazy if you ask me. The main religion is Hinduism it’s like really popular there most of the people believe in it. Along with it there are also Buddhist and Jainism I don’t really know much about any of them other then that they are pretty old compared to most religions. So I really don't know alot about India thats pretty much it right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment